My movie/karaoke party was a success!

If you have used our software and found it useful this is the place to share your experiences with others.

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

pcdoctor

My movie/karaoke party was a success!

Post by pcdoctor »

I was planning on having a karaoke party in Dec of this year but couldn't wait that long. I plan on having the party on 5/6/06 instead. My friends and my sister are going to freak out. I also plan on having another karaoke in Dec. I'm glad I discovered Power Karaoke Player Pro instead of using a dedicated player. I know I would get sick and tired of switching all those CDGs.
Last edited by pcdoctor on Sun May 07, 2006 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pcdoctor

Post by pcdoctor »

Well, here are my pictures. My Dad is going to give me some stands that I can put my speakers on. Hopefully, the platform is wide enough. If not, he said to get a block to face the speakers upward. I was going to get these mounted on the wall but they stick out a lot and my room is only 12 feet wide. I don't want anyone to hit the speakers when they leave their seat while watching a movie.

Last edited by pcdoctor on Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Nice :)

My last karaoke party was on 18th of Feb, on my birthday. It always goes like this -- at first nobody wants to be the first to sing, and then it is hard to take the mic away :)
pcdoctor

Post by pcdoctor »

My birthday is Feb 19th. I'm on the cusp but I'm definetely a Pisces!
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

And I am a typical Aquarius :)
pcdoctor

Post by pcdoctor »

Well, I'm counting down the days.
My movie/karaoke party is next Sat. and I'm getting prepared.
I can't wait!!!
pcdoctor

Post by pcdoctor »

Well, my movie/karaoke party yesterday was a blast! Everyone sang except one person. One person asked to not be on camera but she was filmed anyway. I'm going to make a dvd from the minidv tape and mail everyone a copy of the dvd as a perk.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

I am very happy that your party was a success. I have to admit that writing karaoke software gives me additional satisfaction as it often makes people happy :)
pcdoctor

Post by pcdoctor »

Well, on May 20th I'm having a surprise birthday party for my Granny. We'll do karaoke again but this time it will be mostly relatives. I plan on filming this too.
pcdoctor

Post by pcdoctor »

Well, I'm having another party this month.
Pretty soon, I'll have a karaoke dvd box set of people singing.