Search

If you have used our software and found it useful this is the place to share your experiences with others.

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

hENRYYYYU

Search

Post by hENRYYYYU »

In Siglos professional, how do I search for songs? I have the evaluation version and don't want to buy until I find this feature.
adam

Post by adam »

In the Add song/singer dialog box, please type in the info into the "Global filter", "Artist", or "Title" field, and click "Apply filter" button.
hENRYYYYU

Thanks

Post by hENRYYYYU »

Thanks, it now shows up in the rotation, but when I hit start the singer preview only gives the name and song title, not the karaoke song. I keep getting a message saying that the singer already exists in the database. This is a lot more difficult than show presenter.
hENRYYYYU

Post by hENRYYYYU »

Ok I see what happened. Somehow it imported some mp3s (don't understand why that would happen), but that was the reason certain files wouldn't play.
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

This is one of the best and easiest programs on the market. You have to learn it and you have to input everything the way you want it . Any program is only as good as the information YOU input into it. I suggest you start with just a few songs. maybe 10 or so. Make sure that you input them the way you have the parsing rule set the way you have the songs named and also the spacing set exact then import those songs. You will find if you get this right then finding the songs is just a matter of typing in the title or artist and you song search will come right up. If I can be of any help I will be more than glad to.
Dana
hENRYYYYU

Post by hENRYYYYU »

Thank you for the quick responses. I got everything to work.