MP3+G

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

TEZBEDZ

MP3+G

Post by TEZBEDZ »

Hi I have some CD+G discs backed up as MP3+G, but, I cannot use the CD+G Burner to convertthem to CD+G files.

When I hover the mouse over some mp3 files they show :
Duration
Type
Bit Rate
Protcted
Size

other discs show:only :
type
size

I use MP3 Tools 4 to convert the MP3+G to BIN
Could you explain what is wrong with the latter files and how I may convert them

Thanks

Terry
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

I am not sure what are you trying to achievie. MP3+G are two files -- MP3 (soundtrack) and CDG (graphics). To burn them with Power CD+G Burner you need to add CDG file to the burn list. If MP3 file is located in the same directory Power CD+G Burner will combine the files (you do not have to convert it to BIN).
TEZBEDZ

Post by TEZBEDZ »

Hi
When I try to burn using the method you say, I try to add the files to Powerburner, I get an error that Power burner must close, the error message saying it is the Powerburner.exe.
If I have used MP3 toolz to create a BIN file it works ok

Thanks

Terry

Edit: I have looked into this a bit more, the error occurs only when I try to add the files which have only the short descrition, not the 4 part ones, so I assume there is something corrupt with those mp3 files
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Are you able to play these MP3 files with no problem? Also are you able to play CDG files on our computer?
TEZBEDZ

Post by TEZBEDZ »

I have just double clicked the MP3 files and I get the following message from Windows media player

"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. One or more codecs required to play the file could not be found."

So there would appear to be a problem with the MP3 file.

I can play CDG files using your player, but these ones do not work

cheers

terry
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

So there is something wrong with MP3 file -- if WMP does not cope with it, Power CD+G Burner will not.