problems with cd+g creator pro

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

fastd

problems with cd+g creator pro

Post by fastd »

I have downloaded and installed the trial version of cd+g creator pro and am having problems when I come to edit a track after syncing it.

The track I have been working with is very fast so I slowed it down to 1.5 speed. Hit the button and you make mistakes...especially when the annoying nag screen comes up. So I go to edit the track and the soundtrack is way out of sync with the lyrics.

its as if the playback is still at 1.5 slower but the lyrics are at full speed. Even if I change the speed back to normal.

The music bar actually plays music way beyond the end of the sound bars as if the track was far longer.

Any suggestions what I may be doing wrong? I have tried the alternate mp3 mode and also installed the k lite codec pack as sggested elsewhere.

Chers
Dave
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

What happens if you create a BIN or CDG file? Does it play more in sync than it plays in the editor?
fastd

Post by fastd »

I have not got that far as I gave up when I could get no match between lyrics and track.

Will give it a go , but can you edit the cdg file after creating it?
adam

Post by adam »

I'm sorry, it is not possible to edit CDG file. You may save the project as PK2 file, and edit it when necessary.