burning cdg files on a dvr

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

dabunny

burning cdg files on a dvr

Post by dabunny »

Hi
I'm trying to burn cdg's on a dvr but the burn time is saying it's too long.
How do I change the settings to 120 minutes instead of the standard 80 on a cdr?

Thanks

Wendy
adam

Post by adam »

I'm sorry, but it is not possible to burn CD+G on a DVD writable media. Only CD-R discs can be used.
dabunny

burning cd+g to dvr

Post by dabunny »

Hi Adam, I was reading about the dvd burner as this also mentions burning cdg's to a dvd.

I'm interested in buying this but would like to test it 1st to see if it will work. On the download trial it only allows 1 minute for each song which is not feasible. Is it possible to be able to try the full program for 30 days and then if it works I definately will buy this.

Also, on the dvd burner program it doesn't say how many songs can be burned onto a dvd. Can you please let me know what the normal amount of songs will burn to the dvr?

I also was talking to a friend of mine that mentioned super cdg's. Do you know anything about this as apparently there is a program that will allow me to burn 1000 karaoke songs onto a dvr which then can be brought to a karaoke bar and played on their cdg players.

Thanks
adam

Post by adam »

You should be able to fit up to 300 songs onto one writable DVD disc. Are you having any problems when testing the Karaoke DVD Burner using the demo?

Regarding Super CD+G format, I'm sorry, but our software does not support it. It is a proprietary format of CAVS company, and only their players are designed to play the SCDG discs.
dabunny

Power dvd burner

Post by dabunny »

Hi Adam

I have not tried the program yet as in the demo it says that only 1 min of each song can be burned. I would like to be able to try and burn full songs to a dvr to ensure that this is the best program to purchase for making karaoke cd's.

As mentioned earlier, is it possible to have access to the full program for 30 days to test it completely. If it does what I want then I will buy it as I already own karaoke cdg burner and cdg player.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Wendy
dabunny

power dvd burner

Post by dabunny »

Hi Adam, I also saw on the web page that I can purchase the dvd burner program for 39.99 but on your web page only provided the original price.

How would I go about buying the program at the lower price.

Thanks
adam

Post by adam »

Please contact [email protected] directly.
dabunny

burning cdg's to dvd burner

Post by dabunny »

Hi Adam

I bought the karaoke dvd burner and burned my 1st cd. When I tried to play this on my plextor using Siglos karaoke player, it only says 1 song was burned.

Can you pls let me know what I may have done wrong?

thanks
dabunny

burning cd+g's to dvd r

Post by dabunny »

Hi again forgot to ask this question also

what does - use dual layer dvd mean and should I use this to burn my cd+ g's when burning?

Thanks again
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Dual layer is a special kind of DVD disc that allows twice as much data. So if you want to pack as many as possible songs dual layer is a way to go. But as this would mean complicated selection of songs in menus (it would be 600 songs to choose from!).