Displaying a Title Graphic Before The Song Kicks In

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

gristleizer

Displaying a Title Graphic Before The Song Kicks In

Post by gristleizer »

First off, I LOVE the Power Karaoke Plus program. However I am running into a slight problem. I have a few songs that I am trying to make CDG files of that feature little to no musical intro before the song kicks in and can seem to figure out how to get the program to pause a few seconds to accomodate a title card before starting up the song. I can always use the work around of showing the title graphic at the end of the song, but I can't help but think there is a way to create a CDG file with this program where a graphic displays first for a few seconds before the lyrics and music kick in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bill
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

You need to select the title image in Create CD+G File or CD+G Settings dialog box. Check 'Title' checkbox, click 'Settings' and select appropriate image file and time it should stay on screen. Then make sure that 'Insert silence to accomodate the picture (BIN files only)' is checked.

Also make sure that you are creating BIN files, as this option does not work for CDG files.
gristleizer

Post by gristleizer »

Unfortunately, I had already tried that and I doesn't make a difference, at least it doesn't when I view the bin file in Power CD+G Player. I'll try it again, but I think I've already explored that option.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

If you are still having problems please email me a copy of PKD file you are working on.