Vcd vocal mpx

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

n21roadie

Vcd vocal mpx

Post by n21roadie »

Hi everybody,

Just a few questions about power video karaoke,

(1) does this program allow the recording of assist vocals on one of the audio tracks ( audio L or audio R ) and with the mpx button the vocals can be switched on or off ,

(2) i want to convert laser disc's to vcd , can this be done , i intend to use a analogue audio/video converter to digital firewire,is there any special procedure to follow ,

(3)convert from cdg to vcd ,and add vocal assist + video

(4) is my scsi burner plextor 121032s and scsi hard drives ,suitable for my needs,
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

1. Power Video Karaoke uses a soundtrack from WAV of MP3 file. If you prepare it in audio editing software in multiplexed mode, then you may use it. But it does not provide soundtrack editing features.

2. To convert laser discs you do not need our software -- all you have to do is to record video and then burn it to a CD. Any VCD-capable burning software will do.

3. To convert from CDG to VCD you may use Power CD+G to MPG Converter. Evaluation version is available, so you can test drive it.

4. You are planning to burn VCDs -- any burner will do this. Your burner is also capable of CD+G, so you should have no problems with it.
n21roadie

Post by n21roadie »

1. Power Video Karaoke uses a soundtrack from WAV of MP3 file. If you prepare it in audio editing software in multiplexed mode, then you may use it. But it does not provide soundtrack editing features.
Thanks for your reply , and if i understand it correctly ,with my audio software ,to "pan" the assist vocals on to audio channel left , while leaving the backing track to both L+R chanels , your software will record the vcd ,
and my karaoke player with it's mpx fuction can select assist vocals on or off.
Am i correct ?
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Yes, this is correct.