BIN FILE TO CD

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Justvisiting

BIN FILE TO CD

Post by Justvisiting »

PLEASE HELp

i want to start produceing my own cd+g to play on a jvc player.
i am currently using the evaluation version of this program but intend to buy once i know i can do it to a proffessional standard.
i have succesfully created a bin file and burned it to cd but when i play it in a karaoke machine there are no graphics shown.
my burner is capabl;e of reading and writing cd+g subcodes.
i have cdrwin and cdrwin v 3.9 + v 5
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

PowerKaraoke-generated tracks are compatible with all CD+G Karaoke players. But sometimes burning them might cause some problems.

You need to check several things that might cause the problem:

1. Does the BIN file play properly using Power CD+G Player?

2. Have you selected 'CD+G' mode at the top of 'Load Tracks' dialog box in CDRWin?

3. What CD-R burner are you using? Some of them allow copying CD+Gs, but fail when it comes to burning BIN files.

4. What media are you using? Some CD+G players have problems with certain CD-R media and most of them refuse to play CD-RWs.

5. What speed have you recorded your CD with? It might be similar case as 4. -- some CD+G players will not play CDs recorded with high speed.

6. Have you tried saving tracks from the CD you have recorded to a BIN file again? If the resulting BIN file does not play correctly in Power CDG Player that it might mean that something went wrong during recording.

You may also visit http://www.karaokeplayground.co.uk -- a lot of information on burning CD+Gs can be found there.

Please post if anything of the above helped or not.