still not working

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

still not working

Post by Guest »

i donwnload the last version, is still not Working.!!
i tried whit avi, mpg, wmv background video and not working...( insert event....set background) grrrrrrrrrr
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Have you tried setting background in 'Create Video File' dialog box? Also have you tried updating your DirectX?

Better explain

Post by Guest »

sorry but maybe, you don't understand me..... let explain better ( sorry my english).......... i need to make a video karaoke where the background change every ( for example) 30 seconds........you have and options to do that ...... INSERT EVENT......." SET BACKGROUND"... whit this options i can change the background a lot of time.......this options say.""" Allows to set the background behind the lyrics. You may display static image or a video. It also possible to define the transition between two background"............... THAT'S THE POINT..... i want to make transition between two background.......... when i finish making the video karaoke, and play........ there is not background.... nothing happend..... the background is the color define in color..... ...... so?.... what's wrong?......... i test diferent video format, diferent background format, difent all...... and nothing...... i have the last active x.... the last all.... and nothing happend......... can you help me?