dvdr/rw's

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

AZsmiley68

dvdr/rw's

Post by AZsmiley68 »

:? Why is it that most sites I have vistited don't list dvdr/rw's that work with their software. I have an I/O Magic dvd burner that burns +/-r/rw dvd's, Nero shows it is capible of burning cd+g's, yet I can't seem to find a software that works with my burner.

Any help? :?:
smile, and the world smiles with you. Frown, and someone is going to beat you up.

Smiley
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Give our Power CD+G Burner a try -- we have not tested the software with all burners, but if they are MMC-compatible and support DAO-96 mode there is a good chance it will work. Only please remember that you need to use regular CDs -- CD+G will not work with DVDs.
AZsmiley68

Post by AZsmiley68 »

I tried your CD+G burner, didn't work, Nero didn't even work, yet it says mt burner is cpmpatible. I contacted the manufacturer of my DVD burner and they mentioned "Discjuggler" which worked when copying my karaoke discs and making compilations from them. Now if I can just burn the .bin files from the karaoke songs I made with your software, I'd be in business. It sounds like your software doesn't recognize all burners, even if they can burner cd+g's.
smile, and the world smiles with you. Frown, and someone is going to beat you up.

Smiley
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

You may try CloneCD -- instructions are here:

http://www.karaokeplayground.co.uk/help ... lonecd.htm