"how to" ? - simple quiestions for PVK

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Laserkaraoke

"how to" ? - simple quiestions for PVK

Post by Laserkaraoke »

Hi,

How can HIDE the karaoke text from the screen during INSTRUMENTAL parts of the song (between verses or in the beginning of the song.).... and how can I set the appearance time of the first line after the instrumental part ?

Eg. the singing starts at 20sec, and I would like to make the first line visible only at 15sec... I made some try with "insert clear screen" and inserting blank lines, but these arent appropriate solutions...

Pls help !
-rafael-
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

One way would be to use blank line with an invisible spaces (the underline characters: '______'). You should synchronize the song and use '_____' to mark the instrumental part (hit space at the beginning and then Control at the end). You may also modify the length of the instrumental part using labels in soundtrack panel.

Now you should insert 'Clear screen' event after '_____'. This will ensure that the rest of the text will be displayed only after the blank like is over.

The alternate solution would be to use an image (you may either display 'Instrumental' or a blank image) -- you may define how long the image will be visible before the rest of the lyrics is displayed.

If you have any questions to these methods please post back.