Power Video Karaoke

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Power Video Karaoke

Post by guest »

Hi! I am currently using and on the 2nd day of my 14day free trial version of this program version 1.2.16 and I must say I am enjoying it. However, when I tried to make the video, the completed avi video is having a problem. The video background stutters. I mean it stops and sometimes it would flash on and off.

I am using a PlV 2.8Ghz 512 ram.

What am i doing wrong?

by the way I used the (full frame no compression)

Thank you and I hope to resolve this problem soon before buying it.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

What compression is used in the background video? Is it MPEG or AVI? And what is its framerate?

Also please try using DivX compression -- sometimes uncompressed video is causing strange problems.

Power Video Karaoke

Post by guest »

The background video is a compressed MPEG 2 PAL ,25/fps. Ok, I'll try compressing it to DivX format and see what happens. I'll give you my feedback ASAP.

Post by Guest »

Hi! I am back. Sorry for the delay. I've tried compressing it to DivX file but the result is still the same. Looks like i am dropping a lot of frames when converted to final video. :(

How long must the background video to be used in PVK? I used mine to complete the song title of 5 mins.

Any idea what's going wrong?
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,

We have just released PVK build 1.2.17 -- please download it and give it a try. I hope it will solve your problem.

Post by guest »

Hi! I have downloaded the latest version and used it with far more frustrating results. The program hangs on 3% of video encoding. While I have found out of a new way to use the lyrics to make a karaoke video, I would still like to hope to use your full program if this problems could be worked out. :)
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

It seems like an issue with MPEG video at the background. We are working to find a solution for this soon.

Post by Guest »

I will keep my eye on this development, unfortunately though, my trial period had expired. Will I still be able to get another evaluation period from you? One more thing on the latest version, why are my lyrics changed to power karaoke on my finished video? Is it due to my trial period that had expired? :(
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Some more coding resulted in version 1.2.19 -- we have tested background videos and were unable to find any problems on our machines. Please give it a try.

If you wish to restart your evaluation period please send me an email and I will give you the instructions on how to do this.