Absolutely the best tech support!!! In any business ever!!!

If you have used our software and found it useful this is the place to share your experiences with others.

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

dingo

Absolutely the best tech support!!! In any business ever!!!

Post by dingo »

I ran across a problem when my CD+G Burner stopped working.
I sent of an Email (to tech support) expecting that I should get a response by the next day.
I was amazed and impressed that I received an Email reply within minutes.
My problem was not an easy one (to me) and I was expecting the worst but what I got was the best and only the best!
Piotr and I kept communicating until my problem was solved (quickly).

My hats off to PowerKaraoke, their products and especially their tech support. I don't know of any other company that works so hard, quickly and does NOT pass the buck (like some other software companies).

If you are hesitating about getting any of their products, DON'T WAIT.

These guys are the absolute best and the most dedicated.

I am glad I purchased their product (Power CD+G Burner).

Great job! Thanks!
pcdoctor

Post by pcdoctor »

I agree and love their software too! I hope the power player pro is not being phased out by the Siglos player. I would rather use a laptop or desktop for karaoke singing anyday than a standalone karaoke player.
vchoney682

In Agreement

Post by vchoney682 »

I agree with all of the above comments! I had a problem with my software and Adam stayed with me until I got it fixed. Great support group!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again.
ISTHISARIPOFF!

HEY SOMEBODY BETTER REPLY OR WILL CALL VISA AND CANCEL

Post by ISTHISARIPOFF! »

Hello
Today I puchased two products from you company. The first one was in error CD+G Player when I wanted CD+G Burner software. I decided to make things simple and keep the Player and get Burner at reduced price. When I did on-line transaction to get Burner software the page went all funny and did not complete. I waited for confirmation email to this address and did not receive one. I contacted my credit card company and they confirmed with me that both transactions were complete and you have received a valid transaction number for both. The player that I bought by mistake registered fine but the Burner has not. I will keep the Player if you can get my issue with the Burner resolved today. The player install received valid Transaction number but burner did not! email [email protected]

Thank you for you prompt attention to this matter

WAITING ANXIOUSLY!
adam

Post by adam »

Please send your details to [email protected].
Jerry K

Power CD+G Burner

Post by Jerry K »

This is a great product. It does everything it claims and you do not need to be a rocket wizard to install it. I cannot say enough about this company or its people. Customer service is the greatest,you get answers and help right there and then. Best company I have had the pleasure working with,
Jerry K
sw00000p

Post by sw00000p »

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sw00000p 8)
bobs

techhelp

Post by bobs »

you lucky peoples me bin waiting 4many days .
adam

Post by adam »

If you wrote a message to [email protected], and did not receive the answer, please resend the message.