Data Base

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Dana48457me

Data Base

Post by Dana48457me »

:P I just tried to add new songs to the database and it shows the spinning wheel :| that it is working on it then the program closes. I reset the registers and same thing I reloaded the program and the same thing. I went to my backup computer and it did the same thing I tried removing the external hard drive just to check and the same thing I hope we can get this fixed I have two shows next weekend after going for two months without work after heart surgery. I can't attach a log here I see no way to do it
Thank you
Dana48415 forgot my password so had to do this as a guest
Dana48457

Re: Data Base

Post by Dana48457 »

Made it to my computer that I do all my work on and it will go into adding new songs just fine but it is a desktop, I tried three Laptops and all three did the same thing I sent an email with a copy of the log that was generated when this happened. I Tried everything I could think of, reset registers, remove and reinstalled the program, different versions of the program, different computers, Reboot computers, and checked updates for windows, they were all up to date. The only thing I can think of is something in the updates for windows that affects laptops only lol