2.4.0.1 does not hold current singer info

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

KJ Bob

2.4.0.1 does not hold current singer info

Post by KJ Bob »

Just upgraded recently from 2.3.7 to 2.4.0.1 and noticed this (unwanted) change: now when a song has finished, the "Current" singer and song information (displayed under the Rotation window) immediately jumps to the next singer and song. In the past this has stayed with the just-finished song until I click the "Next" button.

I haven't changed any settings since the upgrade. How do I get back to the former behavior? As a KJ I want to be able to tell the audience what was the just-finished song and artist before calling the next singer, but I can't if the song information changes immediately.
Piotr
Admin

Re: 2.4.0.1 does not hold current singer info

Post by Piotr »

The behavior you describe was in fact a bug (or it sounds like one from what I know), but as you found it useful maybe we will find a way to do it in a proper manner. Can you please email me your log file, so I could reproduce your settings? To do this:

1. Run the program
2. Click in the program main window
3. Press Ctrl+Shift+L
4. Message "Log enabled" should appear
5. Restart the program
6. Exit the program
7. Go to Documents -- you will find "sigloslog.txt" file there. Please email it to [email protected].
KJ Bob

Post by KJ Bob »

Between Steps 5 and 6 you described, do I need to run a full karaoke show so the log can capture the bug? Or just a program restart and immediate exit enough?
KJ Bob

Post by KJ Bob »

Hi Piotr - I have emailed you the log file as you requested. Please let me know what you find out, thank you!
KJ Tech

Post by KJ Tech »

I will email you my log file as well, I am having issues with my singers disappearing after last singer ends in the playlist queue
KJ Bob

Post by KJ Bob »

Any feedback? It's been since September that we emailed you our log files, thanks.