SKP 2.3.7.20

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

B-Side

SKP 2.3.7.20

Post by B-Side »

Thanks for fixing the previous bugs.

A problem I'm having now is sometimes the song will stop right after clicking start. Pressing restart and starting it again fixes it, but it is random and I'm not sure what's causing it. Wondering if anyone else is having that issue.
Piotr
Admin

Re: SKP 2.3.7.20

Post by Piotr »

Can you please send me your log to [email protected]? Thanks!
B-Side

Post by B-Side »

I will enable log and try and send it from my show tonight.
B-Side

Post by B-Side »

Hello,

I found a new bug with empty singers. If the current singer is an empty singer, adding a song to someone else on the rotation changes the "current singer" to the first singer in the rotation with a song queued. There are a few other empty singer bugs, but I'm taking them one at a time.

EX:
Amanda [0]
Julian [0]
Kim [0]
Sam [1]
Tim [1]
Jan [0]
Patrick [0]

Let's say Jan just finished and wants to add a song while Patrick is walking up, the rotation will then look like this after adding Jan's song:

Amanda [0]
Julian [0]
Kim [0]
Sam [1]
Tim [1]
Jan [1]
Patrick [0]
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

If you pause the rotation with the empty singer in the front, you need to add the song for the empty singer first. I will see if this can be fixed.
B-Side

Post by B-Side »

I figured as much, but I can't control how long it takes someone to react to their name being called. If I haven't mentioned, I have to train a few KJs with this software and I would like to make it as close to how we're already running so I don't confuse them.

I don't know how to replicate this next one, but I merged singers (remote queue fail), and whoever what currently singing was changed to the top singer in the rotation with a song signed up.
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

I fixed this and added some general rule that should help in more cases. Next update will have this incorporated.
B-Side

Post by B-Side »

Thanks!! I think I found another issue with the "add empty" at the end of rotation and move them manually, it's still happening when I add a brand new singer (no history). Adding singers with a history doesn't trigger the issue. Can be an issue in the future if I go to a venue where I don't know anyone. I usually add a song with new singers, but there are times when I just get a name to hold their position.
B-Side

Post by B-Side »

Another issue I found is when moving an inactive singer or a singer through (up or down) an inactive singer, it also changes who the current singer is.