Karaoke CD+G Creator Pro

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Ndemandkaraoke

Karaoke CD+G Creator Pro

Post by Ndemandkaraoke »

I have recently purchased Karaoke CD+G Creator Pro, and was just wondering if it is possible to remove the vocals after syncing the lyrics? I was following steps for using the Wizard, and it has you remove the vocals, then add the lyrics, then sync them to the music.

I am using an mp3 format so even after removing the vocals, can still slightly hear them, which I do know can happen. So this is what I’ve been trying to use, but obviously without hearing the words 100%, makes it harder to get them synced properly.

Any help, advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
adam

Re: Karaoke CD+G Creator Pro

Post by adam »

Yes, you may remove vocal after synchronization. Please skip vocal remover step in Karaoke Wizard, and do this afterwards using Toolbox -> Vocal Remover. You may also take a look at our Karaoke Sound Tools 3. The program uses much more advanced vocal removing technique.
Ndemandkaraoke

Post by Ndemandkaraoke »

Thank you very much! Will definitely give this a shot.
Ndemandkaraoke

Post by Ndemandkaraoke »

Okay, so I was successfully able to sync lyrics, and then remove vocals using Karaoke Sound Tool 3 as you had suggested. By the way, yes it does work 100x better, and all vocals were removed. Amazing!

Here’s my next dilemma, I tried to add a title page to the song, which I was able to do. However, it appears in the screen as the song starts to play, which then puts the lyrics behind for the first verse before eventually catching up.

How do I get it to show up for “x” amount of seconds before the music actually starts playing?
adam

Post by adam »

You may add silence at the beginning of your soundtrack file using a third party software, for example, Audacity.

Alternatively, you may generate a BIN file instead of a CDG with "Insert silence to accommodate the image" option selected.
Ndemandkaraoke

Post by Ndemandkaraoke »

Thanks Adam!

I do have Audacity downloaded to my pc. Also I need to use the CDG version because I run off a laptop, and not discs, which if I understand correctly the BIN format is for using discs only. I will research how to add the silence as you have suggested with Audacity.

Thanks again, you all are great and love your products! Have been using Siglos Pro now for many years!
Moocats

Post by Moocats »

Hey Ndemandkaraoke,

As I see you purchased the software I thought maybe you'd be willing to help me with a project.

I can't personally justify the expense of the software for one project but I'd happily pay you a stipend if you'd be willing to do it for me.

It's about 30 - 45m of work and pretty straightforward to do.

If you're game for it, drop me an email?

[email protected]
fnaf

Post by fnaf »

Hello. I try removing the voice and it worked. Thanks.
VadimCr

Post by VadimCr »

Worked for me too! Thanks
anveshj

Post by anveshj »

Ndemandkaraoke wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:41 pm I have recently purchased Karaoke CD+G Creator Pro, and was just wondering if it is possible to remove the vocals after syncing the lyrics? I was following steps for using the Wizard, and it has you remove the vocals, then add the lyrics, then sync them to the music.

I am using an mp3 format so even after removing the vocals, can still slightly hear them, which I do know can happen. So this is what I’ve been trying to use, but obviously without hearing the words 100%, makes it harder to get them synced properly.

Any help, advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Thanks for the best share.