Having issues with singer's view and host view

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

tryingcake

Having issues with singer's view and host view

Post by tryingcake »

I am having issues with the view screens. I am using 2 monitors at some gigs and 1 monitor at others. For about a month now, the singer's full-screen view will randomly decide to open on my laptop instead of in full-screen mode (and will not allow itself to be resized)and will not allow me to move it to the singer's monitor, regardless of using one or two monitors. When this happens, I have no choice but to use the singer screen preview option of the lyrics and move that over to the singer's monitor. It's happening more and more often. But then, on some rare occasion and for reasons I can't figure out, it will open correctly and I can slide it over to the monitor just fine. It's not the end of the world to do this, except that the singers can't see who is singing next, and apparently this is the end of the world for some folks. What setting should I check? Nothing I've tried so far has worked.
adam

Re: Having issues with singer's view and host view

Post by adam »

Please try to disable full screen mode, and try to resize lyrics screen using mouse. You may store the setting using "Use current position" button in Settings -> Display.

Using "Singer screen preview" for displaying lyrics is not recommended.
tryingcake

Re: Having issues with singer's view and host view

Post by tryingcake »

Thank you, Adam. I will give that a try tonight. I don't like using the preview screen. But when nothing else I tried work, it leaves little choice. I'll give it a shot tonight.