Adding individual songs to KP

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

hawke68

Post by hawke68 »

playing with 43..problems i am having so far
1. when i click add selected it adds all visible songs to the collection.
2. when i add a new song to a collection and click on the button on the kiosk it only shows that song instead of all the songs added prior plus that new song.

did i miss a step or something?

edit** couple more items
1. the keep aspect ratio box in the use image on remote kiosk title page settings won't stay checked. I have to recheck it every time I start 43
2. The column width on the remote queue still keeps readjusting from whereever I set them to.

just tried out 45 and its still doing all items i mentioned above. hopefully it gets sorted soon.
hawke68

Post by hawke68 »

hawke68 wrote:playing with 43..problems i am having so far
2. when i add a new song to a collection and click on the button on the kiosk it only shows that song instead of all the songs added prior plus that new song.

edit** couple more items
1. the keep aspect ratio box in the use image on remote kiosk title page settings won't stay checked. I have to recheck it every time I start 43
2. The column width on the remote queue still keeps readjusting from whereever I set them to.
i just tried 45 and its still doing all of the above
hawke 68

Post by hawke 68 »

hawke68 wrote:
hawke68 wrote:playing with 43..problems i am having so far

edit** couple more items
i just tried 45 and its still doing all of the above
49 doing this too..also the second page on artists with apostrophe in name and multiple songs clicking on songs still doesnt select them
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

hawke68 wrote:2. when i add a new song to a collection and click on the button on the kiosk it only shows that song instead of all the songs added prior plus that new song.

Hawke, when you added a new song to the collection and you have your browser open did you press the reload button on your browser? I found that after adding songs to a collection you either have to restart your browser or press the reload button.
hawke68 wrote:edit** couple more items

just tried out 45 and its still doing all items i mentioned above. hopefully it gets sorted soon.
I can also duplicate the problem with keeping the aspect ratio box checked. Once I close SKP and go back into the remote queue settings the box is no longer checked.

As far as the column width on the remote queue mine stays put. Closing and opening the remote queue doesn't reset the columns.
hawke 68

Post by hawke 68 »

when i add selected songs to a collection it adds all the visible songs, not just the selected one and replace the collection with just those added songs.

the column width changes at random points during the course of the night not at open and closing skp
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

hawke 68 wrote:when i add selected songs to a collection it adds all the visible songs, not just the selected one and replace the collection with just those added songs.
After you added the new songs did you click on the "Search Within Selected Collection Only" button? It's the one with the funnel icon on the button that is right next to the "Show All" button. Did you also look at the collection on the remote browser?
hawke 68

Post by hawke 68 »

yep..added all my songs earmarked duet) which also showed all the mm and ff duets etc. saved that as my duets collection...searched for all 4 one - i swear selected that one song to add to the duets...on screen there were at least a dozen songs with i and swear after i hit the add selection and the save button it flashed collection updated..connected from the remote terminal..hit my duets button which previously showed all the duet) songs but now shows the dozen or songs from the search before i added i swear by all for one by hitting add selected. it added all visible instead of add selection like i clicked..and it replaced not appended the collection.
blade316

Post by blade316 »

Any devs?
hawke68

Post by hawke68 »

50 still doing all the items i mentioned
blade316

Post by blade316 »

well this thread died in the a$$ didn't it haha :)
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

i can say on .52 i can add songs to an already existing collection and it just adds as it is expected. perhaps he fixed it?