PROGRAM REVERTING BACK TO DEMO MODE

Post here if you have purchased our software and not received the unlock key

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

randymanii

Paid for the burner and it only shows the trial version....

Post by randymanii »

There is no button to unlock and enter the code (not on top right). I've paid for this and want to use it. Used the first time and after this problem I tried to re-install from the e-mail, but it still only shows the trial without any unlock option...HELP!!! randymanii
randymanii

have no unlock button on burner....

Post by randymanii »

Can't unlock if no button to enter the code. I have my code via e-mail when I purchased. What do I do?? [email protected]
adam

Post by adam »

Please make sure you have the latest version of Power CD+G Burner installed.
adam

Post by adam »

Are you using the latest version of Power CD+G Burner?
mark huffman

Re: PROGRAM REVERTING BACK TO DEMO MODE

Post by mark huffman »

Puderuski wrote:I deleted the email that contained my unlock code. How do I get it again without having to rebuy the program?
adam

Post by adam »

Please send your details to [email protected].
flimsy

Re: PROGRAM REVERTING BACK TO DEMO MODE

Post by flimsy »

Puderuski wrote:I deleted the email that contained my unlock code. How do I get it again without having to rebuy the program?
adam

Post by adam »

Please send your details to [email protected].
gordonf

Windows Vista / 7 unlock problems: UAC and virtualization?

Post by gordonf »

Bits of what I'm reading here suggest transient problems registering a Power Karaoke product that might be related to how Vista and 7 handle "bad" apps that mess with off-limits areas in the system.

I'm evaluating Player and Burner now, and so far, so good running these on Windows 7 with a standard user account. I do all daily stuff with a standard account and use "Run as Administrator" to install stuff. I also avoid "Run this thing you installed" to make sure I'm running the newly installed app as the non-admin I'm logged on as.

When I do this with most pre-Vista apps, at least apps without the Designed for Windows XP logo (never mind Vista or 7), I find that the app stores its settings in a hidden folder in my user profile:

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore

In here I find instances of my Windows and Program Files folders, along with folders Windows created to shadow the off-limits areas of the disk for the benefit of b0rken apps. I believe there's a Registry version of this somewhere too. As a result, per-machine things like product keys and registration codes might work for one user but not for another.

I want to know if this was tested on current editions of these products. Can an administrator install something and have non-admins use it without reverting to evaluation mode?
DAUNGOCHUY

Re: unlock code

Post by DAUNGOCHUY »

Henry wrote:I keep having problems with it converting back to trial mode and now it will not accept my unlock code. I have re-entered it at least 10 times and no luck.
adam

Post by adam »

Which program in particular are you having problems with? What is your operating system?
[email protected]

Siglos Karaoke Professional still stuck in demo mode

Post by [email protected] »

adam wrote:The best way to enter the unlock code is to copy it in email you
received from us (select it with mouse and press Ctrl+C) and then to
paste into dialog box (activate unlock code edit box and press Ctrl+V).
You may also do the same for email address, as unlock code depends on it.
I deleted my demo version and re-installed your latest software version of Siglos Karaoke Professional ...followed all the instructions above but still I can only play 1 minute per song (as if still in demo mode). My "About" dialogue box shows my name so I asume you have accepted my registration...My "unlock" button is greyed out so I can not try re-entering my serial number. What should I do now??
[email protected]

Do you have a telephone support line

Even an online live chat support would be nice....yes?
[email protected]

Registration

I bought the download copy of the program but when I attempted to copy my karaoke disc the file indicated that I was in trial mode. Very discouraging! Please let me know how I can correct this issue. Thank you so much.