PLEASE HELP! Vocal Remover - Karaoke Pro

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

cpralstin

PLEASE HELP! Vocal Remover - Karaoke Pro

Post by cpralstin »

Ok, plain and simple, this is a rip off!

The only reason I purchased this software (Power Karaoke Pro) was to be able to utilize the vocal remover portion of the program. I understand that in fine print, it does state that "works for MOST CD wav. tracks". When I here the word MOST, I take that as more than none, at the very least.

I have tired at least 20 different types of music, in the file format suggested (WAV), copied and converted straight from a CD, and absolutely none of them have done any good! This is pathetic.

Anyone have any advice to make this better, or how I can get my money back? PLEASE HELP
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Please remember that vocal remover is not a magic tool. All vocal removal techniques are based on the assumption that the lead vocal is mixed in the middle of the stereo channels. Sometimes the song is produced in a different way and sound effects (reverb or chorus) applied to the lead vocal disturb the algorithm. I can assure you that if our software does not work none other will work.

We do have a trial versions of all our software so you can try it before purchase. You may run vocal remover in trial mode and listen to result of as many songs as you wish. Also vocal removal is only a small part of Karaoke CD+G Creator Pro -- its main functionality is creating professional karaoke CD+G songs.

I have also sent you more information via email.

Post by Guest »

"its main functionality is creating professional karaoke CD+G songs. "

What a joke. None of the software available here outputs anything close to "professional" standard.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

It would be fair if you used some other name but 'Guest' when posting such messages.