Edit Singers increased functionality

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

assassin32

Edit Singers increased functionality

Post by assassin32 »

I'd like to see the ability to set/override user passwords in this screen. I want to make users get used to logging into the web portal/Remote Queue.

The My Songs utility would be tied to that function, no? A user logs on, hits My Songs, and can view their history, no? Id also like to be able to manually add songs to their profiles. For instance, if someone wanted my to find a particular song, I'd like to be able to add it to their pool on their behalf. If this exists, I apologize in advance.

I am assuming that the 'Your name' on the Remote Queue song request submission web page = Singer in the database = 'Username' to login to the Remote Request web page. Is this correct? So if I enable the 'Require secret code' feature, that would enable an individual user to view their database song history via the Remote page...
B-Side

Re: Edit Singers increased functionality

Post by B-Side »

Adding a song on their behalf can be done in the add singer screen settings. Change the "don't remove songs from singer's history when removing from playlist" to Yes. It's the 2nd to last option. You can add songs for them, then delete them so they don't have to sing them, but it will pop up for them.

New singers are required to make a code. If you're essentially merging from the remote queue to a legacy singer, you'll need to add their code to their name manually (for now?) on the singer properties screen and then they'll be able to log in.
assassin32

Post by assassin32 »

Thx
B-Side

Post by B-Side »

I found out clicking this button allows you to match a legacy singer and then overwrite their current info with the new info. The feature was there this whole time lol.
Attachments
20220603_161624.jpg
20220603_161624.jpg (135.45 KiB) Viewed 2452 times