PROGRAM REVERTING BACK TO DEMO MODE

Post here if you have purchased our software and not received the unlock key

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

adam

Post by adam »

Please unlock the program with the unlock code you have received after the purchase.
frank natarelli

Re: PROGRAM REVERTING BACK TO DEMO MODE

Post by frank natarelli »

admin wrote:If you have experienced that your registered copy has reverted to demo mode after 29th of October 2006 please reenter your unlock code. There was a problem with daylight saving change. The next update will fix it so it will not happen again. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Frank
[email protected]

Re: unlock code

Post by [email protected] »

Henry wrote:I keep having problems with it converting back to trial mode and now it will not accept my unlock code. I have re-entered it at least 10 times and no luck.
I have the same problem and I don't like redoing the million character unlock code every time I use your program.
mershal573

Post by mershal573 »

:( my account was inactive and after recieving email to activate my account i am still getting the trial mode of the burner. I want to be able to enter my code I received back in Sept 2014 (have not been able to get this burner going since then) so how do I get the page to enter my code so I can get this going :twisted:
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

The purchase includes one year of free updates and support. You may still use the original version or any version released within the year after purchase, but to use the latest one you need to purchase a renewal package.
robert ramos

i purchased this program in 2012

Post by robert ramos »

i have not used the program since 2012. when I opened the program it had reverted back to demo mode. when I input my original unlock code it says to reinstall the older version. where do I find the older version to download?
Robert Ramos
[email protected]
adam

Post by adam »

What is the name of the program? Which version do you have currently installed?
rich1941

Post by rich1941 »

I bought this software about a year ago and now it reverted back to the trial software. I don't have the code any more, do I have to repurchase it again. This is the third time. Power cd+g burner 2
Richard R. Teel
adam

Post by adam »

The unlock code has been e-mailed to you.
frank mansell

Post by frank mansell »

i need the unlock code, my siglos reverted to demo mode
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

frank mansell wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:09 am i need the unlock code, my siglos reverted to demo mode
I have resent you the code. However please note that the purchase includes one year of free updates and support. You may still use the original version or any version released within the year after purchase, but to use the latest one you need to purchase a renewal package.

Post by Guest »

Puderuski wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:19 am I deleted the email that contained my unlock code. How do I get it again without having to rebuy the program?
adam

Post by adam »

Please contact [email protected] directly.