Unlock code for older version of Power CDG Burner

Post here if you have purchased our software and not received the unlock key

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

steve123

Unlock code for older version of Power CDG Burner

Post by steve123 »

I purchased and installed Power CDG version 2 last Friday (7 days ago). I'm getting an error message while trying to unlock the software. The error states the unlock code may be for an older version of the software, and to obtain an upgrade.

I have sent several emails (6 to 8) during the last week to support@powerkaraoke, info@powerkaraoke and register@powerkaraoke and have not received a response. (Also to plimus)

I see other users have had some luck using this forum.

Can we please resolve this issue today?

I have some work to get done before tonight. This software would be helpful.

Thanks.
adam

Post by adam »

Please make sure the date&time on your computer are set correctly.

We answer every e-mail, so please check your spam folder. If we had received your messages, they would have been answered.
steve123

Post by steve123 »

The date and time on my PC are correct. There are no messages in my junk mail folder. However there are 7 emails in my sent folder addressed to powerkaraoke.com. (not counting the messages sent uning the online form on your website)

It seems very strange that you haven't received any of my emails. Maybe you should check your spam folder.

Anyway it seems you are issuing unlock codes for the older version.

I was able to download version 1.7.16 of the software from CNET and unlock that version with the code that was sent to me. And then I was able to get done what I need to, but I am very unsatified with the overall experience. It's too bad because you make some really great software.

You still owe me version 2.

Thanks.
adam

Post by adam »

Please try to contact us again using [email protected] or [email protected]. Did you place the order through Plimus affiliate?
devorah lohse

computer crushed just purchased CD+G 129184 NEED TO PUT ON N

Post by devorah lohse »

adam wrote:Please make sure the date&time on your computer are set correctly.

We answer every e-mail, so please check your spam folder. If we had received your messages, they would have been answered.
steve123

Post by steve123 »

Ok, so I sent an email again to: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'.

And yes it bought via Plimus.

And there is no need to repost what the admin has already posted, the date and time are correct on my PC. The date and time are set to synchronize with an online NTP server. (time.windows.com).

Please send me a code for V2.
adam

Post by adam »

The unlock code was e-mailed to you. Fourth time. I hope you will get it this time.

Post by Guest »

Really? You've sent it four times since your last post on Dec 2 (yesterday), when you made no mention of it?

Well it's Dec 3 12:09PM EDT. I still have not received it. Thanks.
adam

Post by adam »

I did not mention it because I was not able to identify your e-mail messages. Please try to contact us using different e-mail address.

The first proper code was e-mailed to you on 24th, and then on 28th, 29th, and the last one on 3rd of Dec.

Post by Guest »

This is steve123. I'm posting this as a guest because my account is "inactive or disabled.

I attempted to update my profile with another email address. Since I cannot log in. When I attempt retrieve my password info I get the following message:

Sorry, but your password cannot be retrieved because your account is currently inactive. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

Please advise.
steve123

Post by steve123 »

Please disregard last post. I needed to respond to the re-activation email. Account is all set.

Please try to send the v2 code to the new email in my profile.

Thanks.
adam

Post by adam »

The unlock code has been e-mailed.
steve123

Post by steve123 »

I received the unlock code. Will confirm validity after I get a chance to install v2.

Thanks.
defaro

POower CD&G burner

Post by defaro »

Don't waste your breath it's clear to me that all the burners stop working so that you have to buy Burner2
adam

Post by adam »

It may be clear to you only because you did not even bother to read the topic carefully. Steve123 mentioned that he was able to unlock and use the old version of Power CD+G Burner, what makes your post untrue.