lyrics being displayed incorrectly?

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

nettoblue

lyrics being displayed incorrectly?

Post by nettoblue »

Hi ,i have just downloaded the latest version of power cd+g burner and found it really easy to use compared to other methods of burning cd+g's.i am burning the discs at 1 speed with the only problem being when i play them on my external cd+ g player the lyrics are all jumbled on screen i.e blocky and letters missing.I don't know if i am doing anything wrong or whether my player will not play cdrs properly?
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated for a newbie.
thanks.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Have you tested the files before burning? Maybe the errors were introduced in ripping stage?

Also please make sure that 'Don't generate error correction codes' options is switched off (this applies to version prior 1.3.4, the latest has this optio0n removed).
nettoblue

lyrics problem

Post by nettoblue »

Thanks for the reply.
Files play ok on my pc through my karaoke builder player.Do you think the quality of cdr i am using could have some effect?
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Yes, it may be the problem -- some CD+G players are picky when it comes to recordable mediu. You may try audio-dedicated CDRs.

If it still does not help please email me cdgblog.txt located in C:\Program Files\DOblon\Power CD+G Burner directory.