Siglos 1.2.102

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

I do use it for hosting and I have been using KP for a while now. I did not misread your post. I'm assuming you're talking about the up/down arrow for both the increase/decrease. Like I said it hasn't worked in a while. I was just confirming if it's the up/down arrow that that doesn't work or changing the speed by typing it in that doesn't work. All you keep saying is increase/decrease doesn't work. I was trying to find out exactly what part of the increase/decrease doesn't work ..... is it the up/down arrow or is it when you type in the setting manually. In your post you NEVER said which one you're talking about. All you did was repeat yourself!
walked

Re: Siglos 1.2.102

Post by walked »

1st post
walked wrote:Settings, KJ, Scrolling message speed increase/decrease does not work. Also Number of Singers increase/decrease does not work.
2nd post
walked wrote:Settings, KJ, Scrolling message speed increase/decrease does not work.
Settings, Singers increase/decrease does not work.
Let me help you understand
up arrow = increase
down arrow = decrease
Does that help you?
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

hey now, Hornet is trying to understand if it is the arrows, or if changing the number does not increase the size either for you. cool down a bit.
walked

Post by walked »

That is what I am attempting to explain to him since he didn't get the connection between the up arrow and increase or the down arrow and decrease.
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Paradigm Karaoke wrote:hey now, Hornet is trying to understand if it is the arrows, or if changing the number does not increase the size either for you. cool down a bit.
EXACTLY!!

You could have also meant the increase (manually changing the numbers) and decrease (manually changing the numbers) didn't work. Plus I also said it hasn't worked for a while now!
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

I am a host and have been using this program for years and I am not sure what you are trying to say! It may be clear to you but not so clear to others.