keyboard only

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

bighazy

keyboard only

Post by bighazy »

I find it a bit annoying to have to use a mouse with this program. song selection should be done with the keyboard. see what you can do. :wink:
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

Do you have any idea how should this work? Right now you should be able to use standard keys to move around lists and Tab key to move between controls in a window.
fragumon

Re: keyboard only

Post by fragumon »

bighazy wrote:I find it a bit annoying to have to use a mouse with this program. song selection should be done with the keyboard. see what you can do. :wink:
what is your specific problem with using a mouse? I know I had issues with the mouse pointer winding up on the singers screen during a performance when I first used Siglos Pro. I was able to solve this issue with a VB script which confines the mouse to the KJ screen.
fragumon

Re: keyboard only

Post by fragumon »

fragumon wrote:
bighazy wrote:I find it a bit annoying to have to use a mouse with this program. song selection should be done with the keyboard. see what you can do. :wink:
what is your specific problem with using a mouse? I know I had issues with the mouse pointer winding up on the singers screen during a performance when I first used Siglos Pro. I was able to solve this issue with a VB script which confines the mouse to the KJ screen.
by the way, I found that the program "Confine Mouse" doesn't work as well as the open source script.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ddmm/files/
hazy

Post by hazy »

I thought it would be great to use the up/down arrows to navigate the list then simply hit enter to start playing it.