newest update video

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

gvrnmtwrng

newest update video

Post by gvrnmtwrng »

just updated and only video renderer 9 works. the other three make the singer screen go black when you add any singer or song while one is playing
adam

Post by adam »

Please specify the name of the program you have updated. Was it Siglos Karaoke Professional?
gvrnmtwrng

Post by gvrnmtwrng »

yes, it's siglos pro. only the last 2 updates have had this issue.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

We are investigating this issue right now.
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

After updating Karaoke Pro to 1.2.68, my singer's screen doesn't go black, it just doesn't update. If I have a singer on the screen and I change the song by using the "Make The Song Next" button, nothing happens. The screen doesn't update to the song/singer selected, but the song/singer on the playlist shows the update. Can you send me version 1.2.67? I rather use that version until this problem is solved. Thanks
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

hornet59 wrote:After updating Karaoke Pro to 1.2.68, my singer's screen doesn't go black, it just doesn't update. If I have a singer on the screen and I change the song by using the "Make The Song Next" button, nothing happens. The screen doesn't update to the song/singer selected, but the song/singer on the playlist shows the update. Can you send me version 1.2.67? I rather use that version until this problem is solved. Thanks
UPDATE I Just noticed that the preview screen updates correctly after I click on the "Make The Song Next" button
gvrnmtwrng

Post by gvrnmtwrng »

i was just about to repot the same thing. i did find that if i unclick than reclick the secondary display button it updates. not practical at a show, but that may be helpfull to the developers towords finding a solution.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Build 1.2.69 is released. I hope it works better, we have problem with this as we cannot reproduce the error.

If it fails, here is the link to 1.2.67.
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Thanks a lot Piotr. I'll try the newest update and let you know, and thanks for the link too
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

hornet59 wrote:Thanks a lot Piotr. I'll try the newest update and let you know, and thanks for the link too
Just tried the newest version and so far it is working well. I'll just keep version 1.2.67 as a backup. Thanks again for the quick response to a problem. The support for your products is simply outstanding :D
gvrnmtwrng

Post by gvrnmtwrng »

works perfectly so far. great job guys!