Is it possible to run an image slide show

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

assassin32

Is it possible to run an image slide show

Post by assassin32 »

While running mp3s from the Fill In Play list?
Piotr
Admin

Re: Is it possible to run an image slide show

Post by Piotr »

No, it is not possible. I will add this to the list of the things to add in the future.
assassin32

Post by assassin32 »

Thank you.
ClifHangr

Post by ClifHangr »

Is it possible to add a still image between singers (that remains until the next song is started) while the fill in music is playing?

This could be used to promote future shows, the bar specials, a contest etc.

The ability to designate a list (maybe structured like the music fill-in list) of per-song rotating announcement background images would be excellent, because then we could then effectively promote upcoming band nights, venue drink and food specials, our DJ businesses, etc., all while I'm doing our shows. This would add to show marketability.

Maybe we could have a rotating folder of images that would be displayed behind the intro text. I do this in my show now, but have to manually assign images to individual singers, which is extremely cumbersome and prone to error/duplication, as the rotation changes when people leave, miss a round, etc.

Thank you.
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

how i do it is i use regular images for the singer announcement screens so those never have to change.
for specials, bands, etc..... i have singers named **Drink Spec. **Entertainment, etc.
this way I can put the "singer" in the rotation with whatever announcement is there for the night, the "**" at the beginning keeps them all at the top of the search and easily accessible, then I can add whatever background to it I want.i simply chang the name of the singer to be whatever the announcement is and can shuffle them around as necessary so even when people leave, they are still on screen and can be adjusted.
i like to do one every 5 or 6 songs and this let's me rotate them as I see fit without much adoo.
DannyGsKaraoke

Post by DannyGsKaraoke »

Maybe set it up use the screen without the announcement screen on. I would choose not to use it. I personally don't like it. Especially if I am running a kamakazi karaoke round, I don't want the singers to know what they are singing until the song starts.