CDG Burner 2 Stopped working properly halfway through

Post here if you have purchased our software and not received the unlock key

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

70camarors

CDG Burner 2 Stopped working properly halfway through

Post by 70camarors »

I was ripping a CDG with 17 tracks. CDG B2 successfully ripped 7 songs (.cdg + .mp3) The rest of the tracks were just .CDGs with no .MP3s. When I tried to run CDG B2 again it totally stopped functioning. The program would pop up for a few seconds and disappear.
I downloaded the latest version and got the same results. It would pop up a few seconds and then disappear. I running WIN10.
BTW I've been using your program starting with the original CDG Burner and had no issues at all.

Thanks
adam

Post by adam »

Do you experience this for any CD+G disc you are trying to rip? Does the CD/DVD drive you have work properly with any other software?
70camarors

Post by 70camarors »

I have 2 cd/dvd drives. When I insert a cdg disc iTunes would show the contents. When I run CDG B2 the program would show the dialogue box very briefly and then disappear. I did notice that the dialogue box did not see the external cd/dvd drive
adam

Post by adam »

Please click "Reset to default" button in Settings, and then give it a try.
70camarors

Post by 70camarors »

Tried it with same results. I'll wait until l can borrow another laptop or dvd drive. By the way will there be an MAC version?
Thanks
adam

Post by adam »

I'm sorry, but we do not have any plans for MAC version of the program in the nearest future.